1st November 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available for mechanical engineer after completion of the course?

What are the opportunities available for mechanical engineer after completion of the course? Can you please give me the list of companies in which I can start applying for the exam? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible.

Thank you!

2nd November 2015, 10:47 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities available for mechanical engineer after completion of the course?

Job opportunities after the mechanical engineering are very high as in most of the companies and also in the local industries for the initial settlement of the companies the mechanical engineers are required and also on the permanent basis the companies needs the mechanical engineers in their companies to operate the machines smoothly and for their maintenance.

>> Mechanical engineers also has its wide scope in the mechanical core companies as well as in Automobile sector and can join the companies as junior engineers and project manager in nay company and also has the opportunities to join the multi national companies in the mechanical department.

Companies that you can join are-

>> Hindustan Aeronautics

>> Honda Motors

>> Hyundai

>> Maruti Suzuki

>> Tata motors

>> Ashkoa leyland

>> Jindal stainless steel pvt.ltd.

>> Jindal steels pvt.ltd.

>> Jindal power and energy ltd.

>> Suzuki motors

>> Bajaj motors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?