23rd April 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?

I am 4th year b.tech mechanical student,I am confused what to do after b.tech either MBA or M.tech.Is it true that after doing m.tech only job line is the teacher or lecturer, if not then in which field jobs are there, if I do m.tech in mechanical field.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  2. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  3. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  4. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  5. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  6. How to do M.Tech in Mechanical Stream after passing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Will it be good for me to join CS course after completion of BE in Mechanical stream?
  8. How to get selected in Mechanical Stream for M.Tech
  9. Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Last date for admission in Dehradun UPES for Petroleum?
  13. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  14. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  15. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  16. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  17. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  18. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
30th May 2012, 06:31 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Dear,
There is a both courses are best.
Don't think which one is better there are lot of options in every field.

MBA:Master of business administration.It is fully business oriented concept.

M.Tech:master of Technology.It is fully based on engineering concept.

-->>If you are in engineering go for an engineering side.if you interest.

-->>if you are interest in MBA you must do MBA.

Entrance exams are:
CAT
GMAT
MAT
TANCET

choice is yours.choose best courses for your future.

All the best....................
10th May 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 4th year b.tech mechanical student,I am confused what to do after b.tech either MBA or M.tech.Is it true that after doing m.tech only job line is the teacher or lecturer, if not then in which field jobs are there, if I do m.tech in mechanical field.
me father dagara baga money unte foreign ms cheyi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?