30th June 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for me after taking 14545 rank in TS EAMCET with 94 percentage marks in intermediate?

I have got 14545 rank in TS EAMCET and 94.2% in intermediate IPE. May I know which seat is allotted to me. And what are the best courses available. I have a lot of confusion and still counselling dates are not released. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get rank in TS-EAMCET after qualifying if failed in Intermediate? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for EAMCET? I have completed intermediate BIPC with 71.20%
  3. How many marks I have to score to secure rank below 10000 in EAMCET if secured 80% in IPE Intermediate?
  4. What rank I can expect in EAMCET after, 60 marks in entrance exam 845 in intermediate?
  5. What is the required percentage of marks for intermediate to join EAMCET?
  6. Can my daughter get seat in Bhojreddy College for Women in Information Technology with 92.4% marks in Intermediate and 28322 rank in TS EAMCET under OC Category?
  7. Which courses are suitable for me after completing intermediate with 96.5% and 7920 rakn in EAMCET BIPC -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get preferential order of groups in engineering? I have completed my intermediate
  9. What is the rank cut-off followed for EAMCET exam?
  10. Need information about weightage of IPE marks in EAMCET?
  11. Am I eligible to write EAMCET?
  12. Which course is suitable for me to take after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th BIPC and rank in EAMCET?
  13. How to get placed in electrical engineering? What is the basic qualification for that?
  14. Can I get medical seat in A or B category after scoring 8000 rank in EAMCET?
  15. If one fail in intermediate, is he not eligible to get a rank in EAMCET?
  16. Can I get scholarship for doing B.Tech when I have EAMCET rank 604?
  17. Can I apply for EAMCET now if I passed my intermediate 6 years back with 48%?
  18. Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a rank of 50000 in EAMCET and with 90% of marks in IPE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?