18th April 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for doing B.Tech when I have EAMCET rank 604?

Will i get scholarship for btech,as my intermediate marks 973 & my eamcet rank 604, &i am studying in AU , i am oc.??? What I need to do get the scholarship now? Can you please give me the complete information which would be required for the same?

19th April 2015, 03:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for doing B.Tech when I have EAMCET rank 604?

Yes, definitely you can get scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course if you have secured 973 marks in Intermediate and 603 rank in EAMCET examination. To get scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not be more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission to study B.Tech course through entrance examination counselling but, not under management quota seats.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for Scholarship by visiting epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.
19th April 2015, 08:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can avail scholarship as you have a good rank and good IPE marks. To avail scholarship the candidate must belong to SC/ ST catrgories whose parental income is Rs.2 lacs or below and in case of BC, EBC, Disabled welfare students parental income must be Rs.1 lac or below. However, the government offers fee reimbursement for the eligible candidates.
21st April 2015, 11:50 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will i get scholarship for btech, as my intermediate marks 973 & my eamcet rank 604, &i am studying in AU , i am oc.??? What I need to do get the scholarship now? Can you please give me the complete information which would be required for the same?

Since, you are studying in the Aligarh University as well as you belongs to Other Caste, so it is possible for you to get an easy loan. Since AU is a government recognized University. So, what you need to do this is to provide the following document to the Bank :

1. College Affiliation Certificate.
2. Your information in college database (Admission slip)
3. NOC from the College.
4. Your Personal Documents. (Residence Certificate, income of father)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?