25th June 2014, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write EAMCET?

1)After taking admission in intermediate 1 sitting, then will i eligible to write EAMCET or not?? please respond to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

2)And any procedure for attempting B.Tech after completing intermediate with C.E.C??

thanking you,

26th June 2014, 01:56 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1)After taking admission in intermediate 1 sitting, then will i eligible to write EAMCET or not?? please respond to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

2)And any procedure for attempting B.Tech after completing intermediate with C.E.C??

thanking you,
EAMCET IE: - Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test which will be conducted to give admission to Engineering course and Medicine in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh

Eligibility Criteria for EAMCET Entrance Exam:-

►Applicant must have passed ( 10+2 ) in Science stream with fairly good marks from a recognized school/education institution. ►Applicant should be studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics for appearing in the Engineering entrance examination.
►Applicant should be studied physics, chemistry and biology for appearing in the Medical Entrance examination.
►Applicant age should be reached 17 years and there is no maximum age is specified.
►Applicant who have completed a Diploma course may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination

B.Tech stands for (Bachelor of Technology). The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester.

B.Tech Eligibility Criteria:-

►Applicant should have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized school or other educational institution.
►Applicant should be secure minimum 60% percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates as per the Institution rules.
►Applicant should be qualified in State (or) National level Engineering entrance examination.

B.Tech Admission Procedure:-

The admission for B. Tech course is based on the entrance examination and 12th standard score. Since, you belong from Hyderabad So, If you are qualified in the EAMCET entrance examination, then you may get admission for B. Tech course in reputed colleges.So, Please try to score good marks EAMCET Examination.
31st October 2015, 07:00 PM
shravv shravs

EAMCET stands for engineering medicine common entrance test. It is the entrance exam to get admission in Engineering and medicine.
Below is the eligibility for EAMCET:
---->Candidate must complete +2 from any recognized university.
---->MPC(maths physics chemistry candidates have to do engineering)
---->BIPC(Biology physics chemistry candidates have to Medicine)
---->Age should be minimum 17 years.
---->Diploma candidates are also eligible to write EAMCET.
----->Nationality must be Indian

****Exam paper pattern ****
----->For engineering:
I.mathematics - 80 marks
II.Physics - 40 marks
III.chemistry - 40 marks.
Duration:3 hours.
Questions -160
Maximum marks -160
No negative marking

----->For Medicine
I.Biology:80 marks
II.Physics:40 marks.
III.chemistry:40 marks
Questions-160
Maximum marks-160
Duration-3 hours
No negative marking
21st April 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I have got 82% in inter how much i should score in eamcet to join in the university with some fee wavier.please give the answer
21st September 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, one sitting mbipc eligible for appearing both emcet and neet.And also can admissions directly into engineering colleges.thanks.
25th July 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Will a studet of TOSS intermediate can eligible for write eamcet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?