27th October 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

If one fail in intermediate, is he not eligible to get a rank in EAMCET?

I have got 43 marks in EAMCET, but I wrote supplementary for two subjects for my intermediate second year. I cleared all the subjects. Now the problem is, I am not able to get my EAMCET rank. Why is it so? If one fail in intermediate, is he not eligible to get the rank. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get rank in TS-EAMCET after qualifying if failed in Intermediate? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get a seat in Agriculture college after scoring 22793 rank in EAMCET and 91.7% in intermediate
  3. What are the opportunities for me after taking 14545 rank in TS EAMCET with 94 percentage marks in intermediate?
  4. How to prepare for EAMCET? I have completed intermediate BIPC with 71.20%
  5. Whether a person is eligible to write EAMCET exam after completing Intermediate with one sitting course?
  6. How to get placed in electrical engineering? What is the basic qualification for that?
  7. Am I eligible to write EAMCET?
  8. How many marks I have to score to secure rank below 10000 in EAMCET if secured 80% in IPE Intermediate?
  9. Can I apply for EAMCET now if I passed my intermediate 6 years back with 48%?
  10. Possibility to write EAMCET exam this year if not secured good rank in last year?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET after completing intermediate in three years?
  13. Intermediate weightage in EAMCET?
  14. What rank I can expect in EAMCET after, 60 marks in entrance exam 845 in intermediate?
  15. List of colleges which is better for EEE group? I have scored 96.1% in Intermediate and my EAMCET rank is 10140
  16. Which course is better and preferred for 35000 rank in EAMCET exam?
  17. Will I get a rank in EAMCET after passing 12th supplementary?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 62 in EAMCET and 551/600 in intermediate? What is the maximum rank required to secure a seat? -- [Most Discussed]
28th October 2017, 07:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If one fail in intermediate, is he not eligible to get a rank in EAMCET?

If you have failed in Intermediate and qualified in EAMCET examination then, if the supplementary examination marks are released before the EAMCET rank declaration, you will get EAMCET examination else, you will get it later once, the supplementary examinations results are declared. After securing rank in the EAMCET examination, you need to participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing your higher studies.
28th October 2017, 03:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If one fail in intermediate, is he not eligible to get a rank in EAMCET?

In general, to be eligible for appearing in EAMCET Examination you must have successfully cleared all the subjects before that.

On the other side, if you have appeared in Entrance Examination without clearing them then you may not be eligible to get rank.

Besides this, by the time get you must have successfully cleared all the subjects. And one of the reasons for your problem is that, your marks sheet might not be updated before you get your EAMCET rank.

So make sure that, you have successfully completed all your pending backlogs before getting rank.

If problem still persists, I suggest you to appear in the EAMCET Examination next year once again as you will be clearing all the subjects by that time.
28th October 2017, 10:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you will get a rank in EAMCET examination even if you fail in Intermediate and cleared them by supplementary examinations. If the EAMCET examination results are declared before Intermediate supplementary examination results then, your EAMCET examination rank will declared later within one or two weeks after Intermediate supplementary examination results declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?