12th December 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What options do I have if I missed my MAT December exam?

Hello i missed my mat exam due to some reason. Can you please tell me that what are the available options I can opt and also is there any difficulty i have to face?

13th December 2015, 08:40 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What options do I have if I missed my MAT December exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i missed my mat exam due to some reason. Can you please tell me that what are the available options I can opt and also is there any difficulty i have to face?
MAT exam is conducted for four times every year in the month of February, May, September and December. So you always have the option of giving the exam for more than once every year. Notifications for February's exam is already out. Therefore I would recommend you to keep checking the official website of MAT and apply for February's exam next year.

Important Dates for February Exam 2016:-
  • Last Date for Online Registration: 27 January 2016 (Wednesday)
  • Late Date for Online Purchase of Form: 23 January 2016 (Saturday)
  • Last Date for Submission of form: 27 January 2016 (Wednesday)
Exam Date:-
  • 13 February 2016 (Computer Based Test)
  • 07 February 2016 (Paper Based Test)
Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.
  • The minimum percentage to obtain has not been mentioned so pass marks at graduation level is more than enough.
  • Final year students can also apply for this exam.
Official Website: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb16
17th December 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What options do I have if I missed my MAT December exam?

Can we reshedule the mat pbt exam to cbt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?