27th August 2012, 10:09 PM
nilishasharma

When does the MAT December registration start?

plz tell me when will the mat 2012 december regostration starts and how can i apply ,whwn will b the exam...

4th October 2012, 12:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does the MAT December registration start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilishasharma View Post
plz tell me when will the mat 2012 december regostration starts and how can i apply ,whwn will b the exam...
MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA, 4 times in a year and if you are interested to apply for this examination, then please apply for the December MAT. The online Registrations were already started.

You can apply for MAT Examination online from the official website OR Obtain Form against cash payment of Rs 1200 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

=> Last Date For Online Registration: 14 November 2012
=> Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 17 November 2012.

If you have already completed your graduation in any discipline OR Pursuing your Final year of Degree course then you are eligible to apply for MAT Examination.

You can choose any one of the two options to take the test:

=> Paper Based Test
OR
=> Computer Based Test

The paper Based test will be held on 02/Dec/2012 and the Computer based test will be started soon from 08/Dec/2012.

So, if you are interested then please apply for this examination online and for more details please check official website.

http://www.aima.in
4th October 2012, 01:22 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend...

MAT -Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a National Entrance Test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA and equivalent programmes in top MBA Colleges, Institutes and Business Schools in India.
MAT Exam is considered to be one of the best MBA entrance exam after CAT.

MAT Eligibility:-
1. The candidate appearing for MAT 2012 should be a graduate form an acclaimed university. The final year graduate students can also sit for MAT test.
2. There is no age limit to appear for this test.
3. Similarly, there are no minimum marks required in graduation to appear for MAT.

MAT 2012 Important Dates

Last date for sale of forms: 14 November 2012.

Last date for submission of filled in registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 17 November 2012.

Last date for online registration: 14 November 2012.

Last date for submission of filled in online registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 17 November 2012.

Thanks...

All the best!!
4th October 2012, 02:02 PM
vetdoc.01

Post Re: When does the MAT December registration start?

Quote:
MAT Exam dates:-
paper based tests:- 2/12/12
computer based tests:- from 08/12/12

Dates of registration:-
online registration already started
online registration closes- 14/11/12
last date to submit filled in online forms at AIMA office,New Delhi- 17/11/12

MAT is conducted four times every year. but the score of 1 test remains valid for 1 full year!

For more details you can visit AIMA official website http://www.aima-ind.org
23rd October 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of mat exam dec 2012 and where can i get the form
24th October 2012, 09:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test . The Examination is conducted by All India Management Association . The Examination is conducted four times in a year during the month of February , May , September , and December .

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .Final year student in any undergraduate can also apply.There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

December session exam date already announced in MAT website .You can go MAT webiste , there is option for online reregistration .click on that section and fill up your details there .
  1. Last date for sale of forms: 14 November 2012
  2. Last date for submission of filled in registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 17 November 2012.
  3. Last date for online registration: 14 November 2012.
  4. Last date for submission of filled in online registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 17 November 2012.
MAT Exam dates:-

paper based tests:- 2/12/12
computer based tests:- from 08/12/12

For more details you can visit to http://www.aima-ind.org
12th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i would like to know about you after completion of 2 puc commerce, what is the best course for me to attend in regular classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?