31st July 2018, 07:23 PM
Shknma786

What to do to become Hindi Teacher in government schools

After praveena uttarardh what can I do to become a government Hindi teacher

1st August 2018, 07:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to become Hindi Teacher in government schools

For recruitment as teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in CTET or STET ( State ).

The qualification to appear in examination varies with recruitment post but the minimum required qualification is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have done diploma in elementary education qualification.

The age limit varies with examination. So, kindly visit official website for more information.

For CTET examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
1st August 2018, 07:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) conducted by CBSE. It is conducted for recruitment as teacher in government school.

The eligibility criteria varies with Primary, TGT and PGT recruitment.

The minimum eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with two year diploma in elementary education qualification.

Similarly examination is conducted by state government for recruitment in state government schools.
1st August 2018, 10:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To become a government teacher you have to complete B.Ed degree.
It is compulsory to have a degree of B.Ed to be eligible for teaching entrance tests.
After completing B.Ed you will be eligible to write CTET, TET, BTET, STET, entrance examination to become a government school teacher.
2nd August 2018, 08:24 AM
Sahil Singh Blowria

•To become a teacher in any particular subject you need minimum 10+2 level studies along with a Diploma (D.Ted.)
OR
If you would like to teach secondary school, you’ll need a minimum of a Bachelor’s (B.Ed.) ,to become eligible for becoming a teacher.

•To enter in D.Ted., you’ll need to have passed the 12th standard (graduated from senior secondary school) with the minimum qualification.
And
•You’re required to have a Bachelor’s of Arts or Sciences (B.A. or B.S.) to enroll in a B.Ed.
So after becoming eligible, you have to clear CTET or TET exams to become a teacher of your choice.
19th October 2020, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

How to become hindi teacher with B. A group
17th December 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I am praveen udhrath in hindi and M.
A in history in english mediam. Can i become a hindi teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?