3rd March 2015, 02:43 PM
akshit roy

What are the options in government job if I am a 2nd year BBM student

hi i m in 2nd yr Bbm. Can you tel me what are the options in govt. jobs for me as i m interested in govt. jobs

25th April 2015, 10:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options in government job if I am a 2nd year BBM student

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshit roy View Post
hi i m in 2nd yr Bbm. Can you tel me what are the options in govt. jobs for me as i m interested in govt. jobs
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is a 3 year degree course which signifies for your graduation degree. So, accordingly after 1 year you can apply for graduation based government jobs in various sectors. Since you are pursuing graduation in Business Management therefore you can apply for public sector Banks Common Written Exams (CWE) conducted by IBPS and Insurance companies such as LIC, GIC, and NICL etc.

There are various public sector Units where various jobs are released that can match your educational profile. Other than this, you can also apply for several other government jobs that are either held at the State or Central level. You can apply for jobs in SSC, UPSC etc.

You can also apply in Defense Sector if you are interested in it. F-CAT and other Ground Service posts are released in Indian Air Force, CDS, and Indian Navy jobs. You can also apply for Sub-Inspector post, for IPS, IAS, and IFS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?