15th December 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?

Helo this is aawishi.i am student of diploma 3rd year from computer science from hsbte(haryana state board of technical education). I have scored about 75% till 4th semester of 2nd year.can i get government job after completion of my diploma?please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  2. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology
  4. After completing diploma can I apply for government job?
  5. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  7. How to get a job in Jasper Industries after completing diploma in computer science?
  8. Is there any scope of getting a government job after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  10. How to do government job after doing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in computer science?
  14. What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  17. Is there any job in government after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Can I get any job in banking after completing diploma? I have finished 12th science
19th December 2013, 12:07 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?

Yes you can try to get government job but i think it is necessary to have degree to get a government job and as you have done Diploma in computer science stream then i think you should do degree in the computer science. It is a good subject and it has many scope also. In this modern Era Men is like a machine and he takes the help of the computer or any machine for their work. This Era is also known as the Computerization era. So now a days there is lot of the demand for this stream so i think it is best to do degree in this stream and after that you may apply for the government jobs and you can also apply for the private companies there you will also get good salary package and good post also.
And after diploma i think you will not get good job in government as well as in private sectors. So in my opinion it is best for your future to do degree. And in most of the government jobs required degree you must have the degree after that you can apply for the job. And if you want to apply for the UPSC exams then you also have to required the degree instead of diploma.
There are many jobs in government sector and there are so many companies related to the computer science field but they required the degree course. So if you want to get the good job in government sector then you should complete your degree. And diploma students can take direct admission in the 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme. So if you want to do degree then you should apply for the any good college or university for the degree.
And it is best to do degree from a good and reputed university there you may will get good job through the campus placement.And it is best for your future.So, think about it and i think you should go for the degree course instead of time wasting to get government job through the diploma.
18th January 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?

I completed my diploma in computer science engineering with 74% i. i have also 12 cirtificate by private ..i want to a good job help me
18th January 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in computer science engineering with 74% i. i have also 12 cirtificate by private ..i want to a good job help me
10th June 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 24,I have completed 12 3yrs diplomo in civil engineering,wat next,please guide me
11th June 2014, 12:50 PM
anu98

For government jobs after completing your diploma in computer science i think there will be rare chances but if you have done your BTECH in CS or BCA or MCA there are many government jobs in airforce, navy, education, railway and even there are many department where only BCA, btech cs are required.
29th July 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in cs. am i eligible for any govt jobs?if yes what sort of job i get? and how to apply for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?