18th June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of interview in CMC? What type of questions are asked? Will there be practical exam?

I attended the CMC interview for MBBS course and now i'm selected for the interview and Bible test. Can any of those who had attended CMC interview earlier help me as to what type of questions will be asked both in the interview and Bible test. Will there be a practical exam? What are we supposed to do for two days in the college campus?

16th May 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pattern of interview in CMC? What type of questions are asked? Will there be practical exam?

please say what questions will be asked in cmc vellore interview
31st May 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pattern of interview in CMC? What type of questions are asked? Will there be practical exam?

plz help me to knw what type of questions is askd in interview as i have passd the entrance exam for bsc course
7th June 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me that what kind of questions are asked in cmc interview.... You can mail at [email protected]
5th October 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

aptitude questions asked in cmc
6th April 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions will be asked in interview for MBBS candidates?
24th May 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me what kind of questions will be asked in CMC interview and what is bible test....???? Actually I am not a christian so don't know anything about bible so just please tell me how i will prepare for bible test....????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?