23rd January 2017, 05:23 PM
sonamshashank

What is the pattern of Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam for CA Inter Position? Previous few years solved question papers for the same

Respected Sir, I have applied for Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam for CA Inter Position so I want to know what is the pattern for Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam? What are the questions asked in the exam? Please give me the previous few years solved question papers for the same so that I can start preparing.

8th February 2017, 10:38 AM
deepakgorde

Default Re: What is the pattern of Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam for CA Inter Position? Previous few years solved question papers for the same

Respected Sir, I have applied for Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam for CA Inter Position so I want to know what is the pattern for Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam? What are the questions asked in the exam? Please give me the previous few years solved question papers for the same so that I can start preparing.
13th March 2017, 02:06 PM
swatisrokade

Default Re: What is the pattern of Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam for CA Inter Position? Previous few years solved question papers for the same

Respected Sir, I have applied for Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam for so I want to know what is the pattern for Mahagenco Accounts and Finance exam?

Please give me the previous few years solved question papers for the same so that I can start preparing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?