16th February 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission exam for Electrical Engineering student? Syllabus and pattern of exam with marks?

Hello, I have completed Electrical Engineering and now want to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission exam. Please tell me eligibility criteria of this exam? Syllabus and pattern of exam with marks?

Related Questions:
13th March 2017, 01:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in Gujarat Public Service Commission exam for Electrical Engineering student? Syllabus and pattern of exam with marks?

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC conducts entrance examination for various posts under State Department of Gujarat. The eligibility criteria for GPSC entrance examination is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination.

The syllabus for various entrance examination conducted by GPSC is different. You can check the examination pattern as well as syllabus of your desired examination at official website of GPSC, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?