8th June 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage for direct admission in M.Com from Delhi University

what is the percentage for direct admission in m com from delhi university.
i got up to 5th semester 81% in b com (h) from delhi university. can i got direct admission

9th June 2015, 11:33 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the percentage for direct admission in M.Com from Delhi University

Directly coming to the point of discussion-
The eligibility conditions for pursuing m.com in Du are as follows-

For the honors degree-

- 65% for general
- 58.5% for OBC and
- 60% for PWD
- SC/ST- passing the degree

Since you are very well qualifying the eligibility criteria for the direct admission, you can apply for the same in the Delhi university.
10th June 2015, 12:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage for direct admission in M.Com from Delhi University

Eligibility to apply for M.Com from Delhi University :

<> You should complete graduation from the recognized University with minimum 50% of marks. But for General Category it is about minimum 65% of marks.

<> You must give an entrance exam which is conducted by the University of Delhi.

<> For this you need to register your Name and other details. There by you can get a Examination date for Entrance Test.

<> Actually this year Date of Entrance Examination : 22/06/2015

You can register from this link. Click here .

And more over you must register after completion of Making Payment of Rs. 250/- for General and Rs. 100/- for Remaining categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?