24th August 2012, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in B.Tech for PSU? Is a student eligible for PSU with 4 backlogs

what percentage required in b.tech (electronics and instrumentation) for psu .is student eligible for psu who has 4 backlogs

25th October 2012, 09:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in B.Tech for PSU? Is a student eligible for PSU with 4 backlogs

You are eligible for PSU jobs only after clearing present backlogs. Also the percentage requirements for PSU in engineering degree are 60%. IOCL, GAIL, NTPC, etc had recently invited applications for graduate engineer position. Selection of candidates to the post is done on the basis of GATE score. In certain cases PSU conducts own entrance exam for selection.
31st July 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required in B.Tech for PSU? Is a student eligible for PSU with 4 backlogs

sir ,
i have one backlog in final semester . iw ant to prepare myself for gate. n i m confident that i will clear my degree with next attempt. so should i prepare for gate or i elegible for gate. sir because of backlog my confidence level is goin down ..... sir plz help me out by givin some suggetion
13th March 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

how much percentege minimum perctage for sc/st/gn/obc in b.tech for ies exam required.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?