21st May 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get B.Com Honors?

Dear Sir,
I hve got 64 in accounts and 75% in isc 2013...and i m a student of holy home in sreerampure...I want to do b.com(honrs.) in accounts......will i be gettng any chnce in your college.....?

7th May 2014, 01:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get B.Com Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I hve got 64 in accounts and 75% in isc 2013...and i m a student of holy home in sreerampure...I want to do b.com(honrs.) in accounts......will i be gettng any chnce in your college.....?
Basically, the minimum percentage of marks is differ from university and every institution fixed their own percentage of marks for selecting the students. Most of the Institution required minimum 50% to 60% percentage of marks in order to get admission for B.Com course. Most of the Institution give first preference to the candidate who have scored very good marks in 12th standard. B.com Stands For Bachelor of Commerce and It's an Bachelor degree and the Course is divided into Six semester . There are so Many Colleges in India Offers this B.com Course . The Major Subjects for B.com is Accountancy and Commerce stream subjects. To apply for this B.com Course you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . Every Institution may require Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th Board Examination . Even Science Stream candidates may also eligible to apply for B.com Course . But First preference is given for Commerce Stream candidates . No entrance examination will be conducted for this course. The student may get direct admission for this course after completing 12th standard.

Best B.com Colleges in India :-
  • Indira College Of Commerce
  • Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration
  • Smt MMK College of Commerce and Economics
  • City College of Commerce and Business Administration
  • S.R.M. Arts and Science College
  • H. K. Commerce College
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • National College of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?