4th October 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage requirement to do M.Sc biotechnology?

What is the percentage requirement to do M.Sc biotechnology? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria is followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  3. Can a student with M.Sc degree Chemistry eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  4. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  5. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Which course to take up next after B.Sc Biology to get good placement job in future?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  9. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  12. isro exam for joining in isro?
  13. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate? -- [New]
  15. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  16. List of colleges under Mahatma Gandhi University which offer MSc(Biotechnology)?
  17. Which is better MSc biotechnology or MSc food technology?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
10th October 2017, 10:28 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement to do M.Sc biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage requirement to do M.Sc biotechnology? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria is followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon. Awaiting for the response.
It's is good to see that you are interested to apply for B.Sc in Biotechnology course. The minimum percentage of marks required for M.Sc in Biotechnology course may differ from college to college. You need to score at least 60% of marks at Bachelor degree course to be eligible for M.Sc in Biotechnology course.

Admission Procedure:-

-> Admissions in M.Sc. Biotechnology course is offered through an entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Admission will be allocated based on the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance examination.

Colleges Offering M.Sc in Biotechnology Course:

Aligarh Muslim University
Official Site

Banaras Hindu University
Official Site
11th October 2017, 12:55 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement to do M.Sc biotechnology?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science and this is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the admission process for M.Sc Biotechnology course.

One should have completed Graduation with Science stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Some Universities will ask for minimum of 60% of marks in Graduation.

Admission would be given depending upon the performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course.

You need to qualify in the Entrance Exam and score good rank. Depending upon your rank in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission in the respective college of that University.

The notifications would be released just after 2 months from the completion of your final Exams of Graduation.

I am not sure whether you have completed your Graduation or pursuing your final year of Graduation.

If you are pursuing your Graduation, I would suggest you to collect the previous year question papers of the Entrance Exam of the university for which you would like to apply and start preparation accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?