13th May 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany?

Sir/madam,
good morning. I'm doing final yr. ECE .wat r post graduation courses available for me in germany

1st June 2011, 10:34 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam,
good morning. I'm doing final yr. ECE .wat r post graduation courses available for me in germany
Yes germany is good for specializations but not as good as other top countries so once think upon it

so that you will find some interesting things
this is the official link of germany foriegn studies once check this link

http://www.daad.de/deutschland/index.en.html

But my suggestion is you have better specialization opportunities in india only you can do your specialization in your required field

the syllabus for this is also world class so every country is following us

why to take risk of visa and study alone there while you can study here nicely and peacefully.

think upon it and take a good decision

all the best

~A~
1st June 2011, 11:10 AM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany?

Hey friend,

check this link

http://www.infinitecourses.com/cours...gineering.aspx

and if you are an indian , I suggest you to stay in india for your further studies

GOOD LUCK
8th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany?

What various courses can a ECE (electronics and communication engineering) graduate, undertake to pursue his/her masters(PG) in abroad??
19th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany?

if i'm doing B.E. i'll complete my B.E. i want to take P.G. in marine. if there is any possible........
19th August 2011, 10:02 PM
vimalece

Now i am studying ECE. I have interest in marine related subjects. Is there any good PG courses related to the above mentioned subject? Also tell me about the demand and salary paid for the PG course?
10th September 2011, 08:59 PM
srivelayudham

i'm doing my ECE final year ,can i take any biology related courses in M.E?
6th October 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course is available for ece students in pg studies
24th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the pg engineering courses available for ece stream?
29th June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

wheather the nanotechnology in pg is applicable to take after biotechnology in ug?
1st February 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the post graduate courses available for ece students
15th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i am B.E 4th year student of ECE branch, i am very much confused in choosing the post graduate courses. please give me some information about the various post graduation courses that would be cheap but very useful for future and after completing that course i can easily get a good jib because i belong to a middle class family and my family cannot afford expensive courses...
please help me i am in great need.
thankyou...
18th January 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the PG courses available for ECE students in Tamil Nadu Anna University.
8th June 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Which is best choice either me or mba after completing be???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?