22nd February 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the PGSET syllabus for ECE? I have completed B.Tech in ECE

DAAR SIR IAM NAGALAKSHMI FROM MAILAVARAM,,I COMPLTED B.Tech IN E.C.E,2007-2011 BATCH,,I WANT JOIN IN M.Tech.SO PLEASE SEND PG SET SYLLIBUS FOR E.C.E,TO MY MAIL....
[email protected]

26th May 2013, 06:22 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the PGSET syllabus for ECE? I have completed B.Tech in ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DAAR SIR IAM NAGALAKSHMI FROM MAILAVARAM,,I COMPLTED B.Tech IN E.C.E,2007-2011 BATCH,,I WANT JOIN IN M.Tech.SO PLEASE SEND PG SET SYLLIBUS FOR E.C.E,TO MY MAIL....
[email protected]
PGCET(Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) is conducted by the state of Karnataka.Through this entrance test you will able to take admission in MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.E Courses.

Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PGCET

For Full time M.E/M.Tech/MBA/M.Arch courses :-
  • For taking admission in M.Tech/M.E courses you should have a valid score card of GATE Exam.
  • For taking admission in MBA course you should have a bachelor degree in any discipline and a score card of CAT exam.
  • For taking admission in M.Tech/M.,E/M.Arch courses your minimum marks in Bachelor Engineering should be 65% or a minimum CGPA of 6.
  • For taking admission in MBA Course you minimum marks in Graduation should be 50%.
For Part Time M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch courses :-
  • Those candidates who have passed their Bachelor degree in Engineering will be eligible to apply for this course.
  • Your minimum marks in Engineering should be 45% .
  • You should have a minimum of 3 year's of working experience.
  • You will have to produce work experience certificate during the time of Admission.
Exam Pattern of Karnataka PGCET :-
  • Questions paper will include questions from two sections.
  • First sections will be General and second section will be Technical.
  • General sections will include questions from Reasoning,Mathematics and General English.
  • Technical section will include questions from your Engineering stream such as Mechanical/Electrical/Civil etc.
  • First sections will include 50 questions each of 1 marks.
  • Second section will include 25 questions each of 2 marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?