21st August 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the physical qualification for anti curroption bureau officer?

SIR, plz tell me about physical qualification for anti corruption buero officer and other

31st May 2019, 03:19 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the physical qualification for anti curroption bureau officer?

After from clearing written examinations some reputed job posts consists of physical fitness test. It is very important to be medically fit and having the phsyque as desired. Otherwise many candidates dreams gets ruined failing in physical.
10th May 2020, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the physical qualification for anti curroption bureau officer?

Sir are there compulsory fitness for gain acb officer
3rd June 2020, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mbbs . After that I want to become acb officer how can I get into it?
26th December 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done graduation and I want to know pursuing my post graduation how can I try for ACB job and I want to become an ACB officer. Its my dream so that I can make the country proud. I want to Control corruption which is making things worst in this country. So I want to know the requirements for being an ACB officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?