14th November 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities for a Spanish girl to pursue master program in Ayurvedic medicines in India?

Hi, my name is Maria, I am a Spanish girl keen to study Ayurvedic medicine.
I'm looking for a master degree, since there is a scholarship in my country that fund research in foreign countries for postgraduate courses.
I studied art, and after chiropractic. I had the opportunity to work in a place where I have talked about ayurveda. In the wake of reported and there I read a lot about this science of life. I found schools in other countries, but I want to go to the crib, as I believe that is where better receive the essence.
If you could inform me of the possibilities of studying there, he would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much

31st July 2018, 03:10 PM
somany3116

Red face Re: What are the possibilities for a Spanish girl to pursue master program in Ayurvedic medicines in India?

If you know english , you can easily apply for master programs in ayurvedic medicine in India, there are some institutes which provides this degree but it will be in English only, no spanish language.
And you must have relevant experience related to ayurveda.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?