24th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility to get a job in WIPRO? I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics Engineering

I have completed my B-tech. My branch is Electronics Engeneering.
I passed on 2011year. What is the possibility to get a job in wipro..???
Plz send me the reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  2. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  3. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  4. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  5. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  6. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in WIPRO if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. Will I get a job after scoring 70% throughout my career?
  10. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  11. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode? -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  14. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  15. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  16. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Which is the best course after electronics engineering?
25th January 2012, 06:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility to get a job in WIPRO? I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B-tech. My branch is Electronics Engeneering.
I passed on 2011year. What is the possibility to get a job in wipro..???
Plz send me the reply as soon as possible.

Yes, You are applicable for WIPRO but you have fulfill the below given criteria.

WIPRO is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

THE CRITERIA FOR WIPRO:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 50% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

SELECTION PROCESS FOR WIPRO:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

I have attached the wipro placement paper so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc aptitude-papers.doc(62.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO-Aptitude-Test-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO--Aptitude-Test-4.pdf(62.9 KB, 102 views)
File Type: doc Wipro-Sample-Aptitude-Paper-2011.doc(25.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf WIPRO 1.pdf(62.6 KB, 90 views)
13th July 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the possibility to get a job in WIPRO? I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics Engineering

iam an electronics and communication engineer and i want go to oil and gas .would u sugest what i have to do for that
9th November 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th with 53% and 12th with 63% in commerce.....could i get job in wipro...?
9th November 2012, 05:35 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,'

Wipro Infotech hires Engineering students on the basis of interview in three stages.

1. Aptitude Test

2. Technical Test

3. HR Interview

Aptitude Rounds: Portion covered: distance and time, problems on train, ages, time and speed, percentage, area, flow charts, profit and loss, height and distance and some basics Maths and more.

For English part study Barron_s_GRE.12th.ed,

for aptitude R.S Aggarwal
Attached Files
File Type: pdf wipro pdf.pdf(583.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: txt Sample wipro.txt(9.4 KB, 52 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?