1st September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?

I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi university in distance. Can I able to apply for the job in Wipro? As I have heard that In Wipro there are some list of universities from which HR used to hire employees and a company like TCS who does not hire such employees who has completed their graduation from distance education.

Therefore, It would be greatful for me if you kindly come up with an appropriate answer of my query.

Nikesh Shaw

1st September 2015, 08:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?

Yes it is the fact that some companies such as TCS does not allow the students to sit in their recruitment process who have completed their graduation degree from distance mode..

**But some companies such as HCL does not follow such rule.. So in my opinion you have to go through the eligibility process of WIPRO or you can mail to HR regarding this....
1st September 2015, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?

For job in top IT companies lime Wipro and TCS as fresher you need to pass B.Tech in CSE or MCA with overall 60% marks. Also, you need to crack interview for getting job.

Graduates who have got distance mode education can't get job in these companies as a software engineering candidate. You can try for Wipro IT BPO jobs on the basis of your qualification for which you are eligible.
2nd September 2015, 08:22 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job in Wipro after completing graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode.
Candidate must have passed graduation from some recognised university. If you have studied your graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University, then you are eligible for Wipro.
Candidate must not have any live backlogs.
Candidate must not have more than 1 year gap between his/her studies.
Candidate must have secured more than 65% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech.
2nd September 2015, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi university in distance. Can I able to apply for the job in Wipro? As I have heard that In Wipro there are some list of universities from which HR used to hire employees and a company like TCS who does not hire such employees who has completed their graduation from distance education.

Therefore, It would be greatful for me if you kindly come up with an appropriate answer of my query.

Nikesh Shaw
No, you are not eligible for Wipro recruitment process.

Wipro is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is,

Wipro= 50%(B.Tech=60%)

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Only regular courses from recognized university are eligible.
6th December 2015, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com from ksou in distance education. can I able to apply bpo job in wipro?
2nd September 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I am studying B.A. HISTORY final year, if there is eligible for me to apply TCS job? and B.A.HISTORY is qualification to join in TCS?
11th September 2016, 09:32 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

You may get WIPRO IT BPO job on the basis of your qualification ,But you can't get job as a Software Engineering Candidate,
Required qualification for WIPRO:
BTech in 60%
You should not have any pending backlogs
Candidate must not have more then 1 year gap between studies year
Only regular course from recognized university are eligible
15th July 2022, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm Punjab University usol students pursued BA and but have four years gap between 12th and graduation though I have experience in CCTV technical support.
can I eligible in Wipro?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?