16th August 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?

respected sir/madam ,
I am doing b.tech eee but I want to get a job in software side. Please reply what are the possibity in software field & what can I do for get the software job

21st September 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?

How to get software job with minimum 1lach salery?
25th February 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?

Sir I want to know y graduation has been compliated bba and my subject class12 pcm can I do software cource
12th June 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam ,
I am doing b.tech eee but I want to get a job in software side. Please reply what are the possibity in software field & what can I do for get the software job
which type of course can i do for joining software company
10th February 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir am eee student i am intreasted in software so what should i do for software job pls reply mee soon
28th April 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam ,
i am doing diplamo in eee but i want to get a job in software side. Please reply what are the possibity in software field & what can i do for get the software job
.also tell me about other courses suitable for me to continur higher studies?if i join any mba courses?
30th September 2015, 08:23 AM
shushma143

Hello dear

Your doing B.tech EEE so you have get better software job but you learn Some courses like..

If you are interested in programming field that you have so many options.Its a very good step for your future.It will be an advantage for you.You can choose any language and technology which is very good in now these days.

If you want to learn programming language then java is a very good option for you.There is so much scope in java programming.So choose this one.It helps you to get a good job.

You have also many other options like .net,php.These languages are used in web applications.So its very good to have knowledge in these field now these days.
C and C++ languages are the basics languages of computer so it also helps you to get a job in software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?