7th May 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks requirement to join JEE? My score is 156

What is my rank in jee?my score is 156 please give me the details for the same

16th July 2015, 12:00 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks requirement to join JEE? My score is 156

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and this examination is held by CBSE once every year for the selection of deserving students for their B.Tech course from the top government engineering colleges like IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISM, etc..

The examination is held in two stages which are called as JEE Mains and JEE Advance respectively.

For appearing in the JEE Mains student must have higher secondary degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate in each from a recognized board of education.

Also for appearing the JEE Advance you will have to clear the JEE Mains along with that much percentage of marks in your board examination so that you last among the top 20 percentile students of your board.

Now if your marks is 156 in PCM i.e; 52% aggregate then you are eligible for appearing in the JEE Mains otherwise not. But this marks is no enough to get you enrolled in the top colleges with top trades as the final merit list does have the weightage of your board percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?