20th April 2012, 04:55 PM
SujathaDhanasekaran

What are the posts available in RRB? What are the jobs available related to my degree in Railway Recruitment Board?

Hello sir,
I have completed my B.E(computer science).I want to apply what is the post of RRB.guide me what are the jobs available related to my degree in Railway Recruitment Board.

23rd May 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the posts available in RRB? What are the jobs available related to my degree in Railway Recruitment Board?

hello sir/madam
Im Vithya completed my post graduation in Biochemistry and i like to appear for rrb but i dont know to apply for which post so please suggest. And my mail id is [email protected].
20th July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the posts available in RRB? What are the jobs available related to my degree in Railway Recruitment Board?

dear sir i have completed my degree guide for suitable jog in rrb
21st May 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the posts avilble in RRB ? What are the jobs availble related to my degree in RRB?

Sir,
I have completed Bsc(computers).guide me sir
gmail: [email protected]
27th November 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for rrb exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?