21st September 2011, 11:45 PM
Nikhil M Thkare

How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?

I wan to do external engg
Sir i passed diploma in computer i want to do job and engg at part time nw what can i do
please reply soon..

9th April 2016, 01:30 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?

Sure You have option to do job in the companies which having requirements for diploma holder candidates.
But you should have to continue your education and you can pursue B.Tech as a part time study program.

Since you completed diploma in Computer Science f you can build your carrier in the software field.
Thanks..
3rd June 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?

Is it possible to do B.Tech as a part time study program because i have completed my diploma in computer engineering but i wants to continue my education with part time job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?