17th July 2010, 01:57 PM
kruti mehta

What preparations should be done before going to a medical college for doing mbbs?

i want to know that what preparations shud be done before going to a medical college for doing mbbs?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  3. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  4. Dermatology degree is available in B.Sc or MBBS?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  6. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  7. Possibility to do MBBS in Katihar Medical College for free?
  8. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  9. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  10. What is the fee structure for COMEDK?
  11. Can I get a medical college for MBBS course after passing WBJEE with 1451 rank? Best colleges in which I can get admission?
  12. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  13. Is it possible to get MBBS seat in Tirunelveli medical College Hospital after scoring 189 cutoff marks in MBBS in Tamilnadu Board?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  15. Am i eligible for joining PG Medical courses in M.P. after doing MBBS from Bangalore? My family belongs to M.P.
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course if got 69% in 12th with Science (Biology) stream? What should I do for it and when to apply for it? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  18. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
17th July 2010, 05:07 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What preparations should be done before going to a medical college for doing mbbs?

i dont understnd your problem friend
as far as i think you get admission in a reputed college in mbbs
you must remember your topics that you have studied in your 12th std
apart from that there is no need to prepare for anything
just go to your college when classes starts and then keep your studies upto date that you study in the class

best of luck for your new career
17th July 2010, 07:22 PM
LOKESH RAJPUT

Default Re: What preparations should be done before going to a medical college for doing mbbs?

hi!
i want to tell you that all the entrance exams for mbbs throughout india
have syllabus of 11th and 12th of physics chemistry and biology.
so study hard in your class.
you can join test series at nearby academy to know the pattern of the exams
17th July 2010, 07:57 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii, have a good heart..first u have to prepare for the entrance exam....refer some medical books tats it....
you will
17th July 2010, 08:32 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello Kruti,

I just can't get you clear as you have not specified whether you are seeking admission through the medical entrance tests or just take admission without entrance or which kind of preparations you are asking about.

Through cracking medical entrance test one can get admitted to medical colleges for MBBS.

You have to make the preparation of your subjects in 12th class to score a good rank for studying MBBS.

After that,there is no need to make early preparation to enter medical colleges though.

If you are taking preparation for medical entrance exams for studying MBBS,then do it from a good coaching class or practice from good publication books.

So don't worry if you have got a good rank,then just take admission to the course and get a well start in college.

All the best!
17th July 2010, 11:56 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

In order to get MBBS course you have to work hard as the competition is very stiff. So join some good coaching institute like Allen, Akash etc. They are the best for coaching in this field

Rest depends on your hardwork follow the normal NCERT books and also follow your coaching programme.

Aim for top exams like AIPMT,AIIMS,AFMC. If you clear these exams then you can easily get an entry into the top colleges of medicine in india

Best of luck!
18th July 2010, 04:34 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

Hi Friend.First of all I want to tell u that u have to be give entrance examinations for doing MBBS which is involving courses of 11th and 12th of physics chemistry and biology.So study hard in your class.Rest depends on your hardwork and books which u refer and also follow your coaching programme.
24th July 2010, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR MAY I KNOW DAT HOW MUCH WILL A BDS DOC EARN?
24th October 2010, 06:41 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What preparations should be done before going to a medical college for doing mbbs?

i cant understand what actually are you trying to ask . are you afraid about raging if yes then dont worry raging is still present but its effect is decreasing day by day as per the norms of honourable supreme court. so be brave and i dont think there is any othe thing to afraid about.you should keep the full details of your college before joining the collage.
5th April 2012, 08:31 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

hi friend,
what is your problem
as far as i think you get admission in a reputed college in mbbs

you must remember your topics that you have studied in your 12th std
apart from that there is no need to prepare for anything

In order to get MBBS course you have to do work hard as the competition is very stiff. So join some good coaching institute like Allen, Akash etc. They are the best for coaching in this field

Rest depends on your hardwork follow the normal NCERT books and also follow your coaching programme.

Aim for top exams like AIPMT,AIIMS,AFMC. If you clear these exams then you can easily get an entry into the top colleges of medicine in india

Best of luck!
30th August 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

When will the classes starts for first year students?that is I'm asking about the month and date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?