22nd August 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after MBA in Marketing to go abroad to countries like Kuwait, Dubai

Which course should I do after MBA in Marketing for going to abroad like Kuwait, Dubai, etc. Can I do any IT course?

30th August 2015, 05:06 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I do after MBA in Marketing to go abroad to countries like Kuwait, Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course should I do after MBA in Marketing for going to abroad like Kuwait, Dubai, etc. Can I do any IT course?
After completion of MBA in Marketing you can easily apply for a job in any city of India as well as in Abroad. It is not essential that you have to do course again. You can simply apply for a job in a company where you want to work, qualify in interview round and take the job.

Some kind of jobs that you can apply after MBA in Marketing are :

- Business Analyst.

- Marketing Manager.

- Senior Associate Job.

- Sale Operational Manager.

- Assistant Manager.

- Insurance Job etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?