10th April 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the previous year cut off marks for BHU B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?

What is the previous year cut off marks for BHU B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam? Can you please provide me the average cut-off marks which is needed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

12th April 2016, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the previous year cut off marks for BHU B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?

Minimum cutoff 180to185 for MBC alone. Where to join B.sc agri government colleges of tamilnadu

4th June 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the previous year cut off marks for BHU B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?

What is the cut off mark for bsc agriculture current year 2016 for MBC/DNC ?

7th June 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

If i got 100 marks in BHU B.sc agriculture entrance exam and i belong to st candidate, i will be selected or not please answer and help me thank you

25th May 2018, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Kindly tell me if I'm getting above 180 in BHU bsc agriculture and I belong to general category, will I get the admission in BHU ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?