16th April 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in class 10th standard of CBSE board?

How my son get chance for admission in class 10th in CBSE board? What are the procedure and how much I have to pay for a year? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  5. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  8. Need information about the admission procedure in 11th class in DPS?
  9. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  10. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  13. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?
  14. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  15. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  16. Will there be any problem during 10th board exam in CBSE if studying in Vth standard now?
  17. Procedure to join another board after passing 10th from CBSE?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
16th April 2017, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in class 10th standard of CBSE board?

Admissions in 10th standard in CBSE Board school are offered only when there are vacancies. You need to appear in entrance examination or admission test conducted by the CBSE Board and qualify the test to get admission in 10th standard in CBSE Board school. You need to obtain the Migration/ Transfer Certificate along with your 9th standard marks sheet from your previous school and submit in the new school to get admission in 10th standard in CBSE Board school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?