10th May 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in MSc statistics?

What is the procedure for admission in m.sc statistics??

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MSc in statistics? I am studying TYBSc with statistics
  2. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  3. What is the procedure for admission in MSc statistics?
  4. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  5. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  6. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc Statistics? Procedure to join it?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to take admission in UK? I want to do PG in statistics from UK
  10. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  11. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  12. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  13. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  14. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in ICAR-JRF if secured 51% in M.Sc(Statistics)? -- [New]
  16. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?
  17. Can I do Ph.D after completing MSc statistics with 65%?
  18. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
4th May 2014, 12:49 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in MSc statistics?

M.Sc in Statistics and the duration of course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester. To apply for M.Sc Statistics the candidate must have a completed bachelor's degree with Statistics or bachelor's Arts with Statistics from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregation and 5% Marks is applicable for reserved categories. if you want to admission in top universities than you need to crack the entrance examination. The application forms will be available in the month of May or April in the official website of respective college or University.
10th May 2014, 02:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in MSc statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure for admission in m.sc statistics??

Nice to see that your Interested towards to apply for Master degree course. M.Sc Stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. There is good scope available for this course. By studying this course one should develop the Mathematical and Logical reasoning skill. There are lot colleges in Indian which offers this course. One should complete Bachelor degree course in any discipline with Statics as a main subject with minimum 50% percentage of marks in bachelor degree level and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. Most of the Institution may give admission based on Merit list total marks obtained in bachelor degree course. Only few Institution in Indian which conduct own entrance examination within the college. The Application form for this course issued during the month of May or April and Admission process will be held during the month of June - July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?