1st April 2013, 10:08 AM
anand_1304

What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?

Dear sir,
I have passed my B.sc(maths) in 1998 in first division(67% ) and also got total 75% in maths only.my choice was statistics in whichc I got 75% Now i want to get admission in msc maths corresponding course from ignou. Please give me all details regarding this.
thanks Anand Jain

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I appear for Ph.D(mathematics) after doing B.Ed from MSc Maths
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  5. Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student
  6. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  8. Procedure to apply entrance exam for MSc maths in Pune University?
  9. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  10. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  11. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  14. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  15. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  16. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  18. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
28th May 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?

what are the different colleges offering M.Sc Maths in Tamilnadu?
20th June 2013, 01:52 PM
kawaljeet cheema

I have passed my B.A(maths) with 70% marks, now i want to take admission in ms.c in punjabi university patiala. what is the procedure for it? How i can take admission?
kawaljeet kaur.
5th April 2018, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed my BA(maths) in 2002. Now i would like to do Msc maths either corresponding or regular in Ambethkar open university in Hyderabad. What is the process Sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?