10th January 2012, 09:53 PM
ratnesh pandey

Procedure to take admission in UK? I want to do PG in statistics from UK

Sir,
I want to do post graduation in Statistics from UK. I have already completed P.G. in Statistics in the year 2011.Please,suggest me how it is possible.Also suggest me the process for taking admission in UK. for the course above mentioned.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  2. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  3. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Statistics) being a B.Sc(Maths, Statistics and Computer Science) 2nd year student?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in MSc statistics?
  5. Can I pursue MA in Economics after completion of B.Sc Statistics? Procedure to apply for this course? Does this beneficial for me?
  6. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc Statistics? Procedure to join it?
  8. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  9. How to get admission without answering entrance exam in Pune University? I have completed BSc in statistics
  10. How to take admission in MSc in statistics? I am studying TYBSc with statistics
  11. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  12. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  13. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission in integrated M.Sc Maths or Statistics is possible in SVNIT?
  15. Procedure and requirements to get admission in MBA in Germany for B.Sc graduate?
  16. Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  18. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
28th May 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in UK? I want to do PG in statistics from UK

I have 45% in graduation, can i take admission in any Post graduate programme in UK?
23rd January 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in UK? I want to do PG in statistics from UK

i completed my mbbs in india and i want to do my pg in uk. will you let me know the procedure and about the entrance exam for that
23rd January 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i completed my mbbs from india and i want to do my pg in uk will you let me know the procedure and entrance exam for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?