18th January 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for 6 months training in electronics company? I am a 6th semester

i am in 6th semester can you please tell me the procedure to apply for 6 months training in electronics company i will be obliged

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  2. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  4. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  5. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student? -- [New]
  6. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  7. How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering
  8. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  9. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  10. How can I get information about training in Nokia?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  13. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  14. How can I apply for 6 months Training programme after completing M.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester?
  15. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply in Maruti for training after 6th semester? What are the requirements?
  17. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  18. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
28th November 2013, 02:59 PM
vikas.soni004

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to apply for 6 months training in electronics company? I am a 6th semester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 6th semester can you please tell me the procedure to apply for 6 months training in electronics company i will be obliged
now a days money company have opening for engineers this is apprentice based job in this opening employs will be or will not be permanent employ (according to company T&C) finally we have a golden opportunity to get good knowledge of our field as wall as earn some money but company have some basic T&C like BHEL requirements 70 above % in BE by this way u can get experience in your field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?