18th June 2010, 05:03 PM
Megha Mehta K

How can I get information about training in Nokia?

hello sir/mem,
i m Megha Mehta.i m doing engineering in Electronics & Communication from Bhavnagar university, Gujarat.I have given exam of 6th semester.I have 64.76% aggregate up to 5th semester.I m thinking to get training in Nokia(in Ahmadabad) in my 8th semester.so,my question is that m i eligible for that?If it is possible than please, guide me about it's procedure.
I m very thankful if u guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to enroll for Industrial training in Nokia Siemens?
  2. Where is the training centre located in Delhi for doing summer training in Samsung and Nokia?
  3. What is the process of doing training at Nokia Seimens, Kolkata? -- [New]
  4. How to do summer training in Samsung, Nokia and Sony?
  5. How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?
  6. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  7. What is the selection process for internship programme in Nokia?
  8. How to do training in companies like Airtel, Reliance, Ericsson, Seimens, Nokia, Huawei after doing B.Tech in ECE
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Nokia?
  10. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  11. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. Which courses to do while clearing the pending backlogs in B.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech
  14. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  15. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  16. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  17. Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?
  18. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
31st March 2015, 02:23 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I get information about training in Nokia?

Yes, you are eligible for getting training in NOKIA.
Nokia is among the top companies,so there you will learn a lot.For getting training in Nokia you have to apply through a training application form.
Also you have to submit a training application from your college that confirms you are a final year student.
You simply have to fill the training application form and submit in the Nokia Training center along with the necessary documents.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?