2nd July 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 6 months Training programme after completing M.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester?

Sir.
Please guide me how to get apply for 6 months
training after completing 3rd semester
of M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication????
Please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Training programme if secured below 7 points till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  4. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  5. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  6. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  7. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
  8. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  9. How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?
  10. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme? -- [New]
  12. How should I do CS course? What is the duration for the course
  13. Where to do training after completing MSc 3rd semester?
  14. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. What is the duration of CS course?
  16. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  17. How to go abroad for on the job training for 6 months? I am from Pune
  18. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
28th January 2017, 06:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 6 months Training programme after completing M.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester?

Procedure to apply for training :-

- First decide the field in which you want to pursue training.
- Then get to know the companies which offer training in that field. You can take help of this platform to know the companies.
- Get to know their application mode as different companies have different mode of application like some have online provision, some offline and some both.
- Apply as per the instructions from the specified authority along with the requisite documents.
Since you are from ECE, you can opt for training in the field of Advanced Telecom, Mobile Communication, Signalling, Power Engineering, VLSI and Embedded Systems, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?