29th September 2011, 08:50 PM
vishav91

How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering

sir, I am a student of B-Tech 6th sem,in Mechanical Engg, of PTU. I want to know about 6 months training in india. so give me some suggestions in which companies can i apply for training. Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to register for 6 months Training in DRDO for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  2. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  3. How to approach for 6 months training at NBPGR?
  4. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  7. How to do training in ONGC? I am a 6th semester mechanical student
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship for 2 months in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student? -- [New]
  10. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  14. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  17. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months?
24th February 2013, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering

sir, I am a student of B-Tech 6th sem,in Mechanical Engg, of PTU. I want to know about 6 months training in india. so give me some suggestions in which companies can i apply for training. Thank You.
3rd August 2013, 04:05 PM
ducat noida

Default Re: How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering

Ducat corporate office:- a-43 & a- 52, sector -16 noida ,uttar pradesh,phone no- 0120-4646464, mobile – 9871055180,
greater noida-09899909738,09899913475
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?