12th September 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for government BSc Biotech colleges?

what is the procedure to apply in these govt. bsc biotech colleges..

Related Questions:
  1. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  2. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  4. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech -- [New]
  5. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  6. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  7. Fee structure to join B.Tech course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government and private colleges offering BSc Biotech in Mumbai?
  9. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  10. Which are the best colleges in India offering BSc in Biotech? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Agri Biotech after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotech?
  12. Procedure to do biotech?
  13. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  15. Which are the courses after Agricultural biotech? What is the procedure? How to apply?
  16. Top government colleges of B.Tech Biotech?
  17. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  18. How to apply for B.Tech for BSc, IT in government colleges in Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?