16th September 2012, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student

I am in BSc(Biotech) final year and i take admission in G.E what's procedure required to take addmission.in G.E ?and list of best G.E colleges in india? And tell me about entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
  2. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech -- [New]
  3. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  4. How to apply for training in DRDO? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  5. How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?
  6. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  8. Which are the universities offering M.Tech in food tech in India? I am a final year student of B.Tech Biotech
  9. What kind of jobs can I get after MBA in Biotech? I am a final year student of BSc biotechnology
  10. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Agri Biotech after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotech?
  13. What is the syllabus for PG Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  15. Is there any crash courses related to biotech field?
  16. How to take admission in MSc forensic science after doing BSc Biotech
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  18. Is there any university which considers admission for MSc course after BSc Biotech from Agra university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?