12th January 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Companies like Nokia, VLSI and Seimens?

Respected Sir, I am Neha Ambulkar, 3rd year student of St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur. I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Internship in Companies like Nokia, VLSI and Siemens? Please answer as soon as possible.

Mail ID :- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  2. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  3. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  4. How to do training in companies like Airtel, Reliance, Ericsson, Seimens, Nokia, Huawei after doing B.Tech in ECE
  5. List of companies which can provide internship based on VLSI field?
  6. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  8. Which companies offer intenship to VLSI students?
  9. How to get internship for M.Tech in VLSI and embedded systems?
  10. What is the process of doing training at Nokia Seimens, Kolkata?
  11. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  12. Required Qualification to get Internship in Companies like Nokia, Ericsson?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. How to apply for internship after pursuing M.tech(VLSI and Embedded System)?
  16. How to get internship in Nokia, Siemens like companies in Delhi?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
22nd January 2018, 12:51 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Companies like Nokia, VLSI and Seimens?

The companies like Nokia, VLSI and Siemens are well reputed companies and offer internship to very limited number of candidates. You must have good grades in current degree to apply internship in above mentioned companies. You simply have to visit the official webist of the company in which you are aspiring to do the internship. After that, you have to click on the 'career' section. Then, click on SIP (Summer internship program). Register yourself there by filling the required details. Once, your application get approved, you will get a notification through email or phone. After that, you can join that particular company for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?