19th February 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How is it possible to do summer training in Railway organization?

Respected sir i am studying in B.tech 2nd year (Mechanical Enginnering.), i am also late for summer training in railway organization but i do want summer training in railway organization anywhere but how is it possible? Please give me answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  2. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  3. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  7. How can I apply for summer training in Dhanbad Railway while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for summer training after passing B.Tech mechanical
  10. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  11. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  12. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  13. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  14. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? Detailed information, last date of application and duration of Training?
  17. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  18. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
22nd January 2018, 11:43 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How is it possible to do summer training in Railway organization?

Being a B.Tech second year candidate, you are not eligible to apply summer training in Indian Railways. You must be a candidate of pre final year or final year of degree to apply summer training in Indian Railways.
Procedure to apply summer training in Indian Railways:
1. You have to take a recommendation letter from your current institute.
2. After that, write an application to the Training Officer (Indian Railways) of railways zone in which you are aspiring to puruse summer training.
3. You must have to submit application before due date. No application will be entrained by Indian Railways after due date of submission.
4. Once the application is approved by concern authority, your name will be displayed under the list of shortlisted candidates.
5. After that, you can join summer training from the scheduled date and time.
6. You must have good attendence of more than 80% to get the training certificate at the end of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?