24th December 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in Nokia, Siemens like companies in Delhi?

I am 3rd year student of Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and communication. I wanted to do internship in nokia, siemens near to Delhi. Kindly, tell me how to get the internship from these companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in Nokia, Siemens like companies in Delhi?
  2. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  3. Internship in companies like Nokia, Siemens, L&T for MBA student?
  4. How can I do internship in Nokia, Siemens and other companies being a 3rd year in Electronics and communication?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Nokia Siemens being a B.Tech graduate?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Companies like Nokia, VLSI and Seimens?
  7. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  8. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?
  10. Required Qualification to get Internship in Companies like Nokia, Ericsson?
  11. GET in NSN? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  13. Summer training in ECE from Nokia Siemens Network, Jaipur? List of other best ECE training companies? -- [New]
  14. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  16. How to apply for off-campus job in Nokia & Siemens? What are the eligibility criteria?
  17. What is the syllabus for Nokia Siemens network exam?
  18. List best company or institute for JAVA internship in Delhi NCR?
25th December 2016, 11:00 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How to get internship in Nokia, Siemens like companies in Delhi?

You can surely get an internship in Nokia or Siemens but you may not get the internship at your choice of location. Not all departments and offices of these big companies hire interns. Often only one or 2 of the offices of a big company go onto hire interns amongst all of Indian offices they have.
Your academic as well as co-curricular record must be highly noteworthy, not just participation but you must also have rank-holding or prize winning performances.

After all things said and done, you must then approach one of the many companies that assist students get internships and companies hire interns. This cuts your efforts into getting an internship into half as these people have the right contact details of the right people in any affiliated company.
Some of these companies are: Accelaar(only on facebook), Marxus, Young2Junior etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?