28th October 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Required Qualification to get Internship in Companies like Nokia, Ericsson?

what are the qualifications like percentage to get internship in companies like ericson,nokia??????

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?
  2. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Internship in companies like Nokia, Siemens, L&T for MBA student?
  4. How to do training in companies like Airtel, Reliance, Ericsson, Seimens, Nokia, Huawei after doing B.Tech in ECE
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  7. When will the off campus will start in companies like TCS, Accenture, Sony Ericssion, Nokia etc.?
  8. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  9. What is the selection process for internship programme in Nokia?
  10. How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?
  11. How can I do internship in Nokia, Siemens and other companies being a 3rd year in Electronics and communication?
  12. How to get internship in Ericsson being a student of ETC engineering at Lovely profession University? -- [New]
  13. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  14. Career prospects for an Electronics Engineer? Which are the high paying jobs?
  15. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  16. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  17. Winter Internship in Nokia for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
6th February 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to get Internship in Companies like Nokia, Ericsson?

Respected Sir,

I am Jismariya Jose, currently pursuing MBA( IT& Marketing) from Viswajyothi School of Management Studies, Muvattupuzha,Cochin, Kerala. As part of my curriculum, I have to do a project in Information Technology. So I would like to do the project in your organization. The duration is two months and probably it will be from April mid to June mid.

I would be happy, if you give me an opportunity for the same and it will be a good experience too.

Thanking you
jismariya jose
11th April 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to get Internship in Companies like Nokia, Ericsson?

Respected Sir,

I am Riya Roy, currently pursuing MBA(Finance& HR) from DCSMAT College, Wagamon,Cochin, Kerala. As part of my curriculum, I have to do a project on Organisational study. So I would like to do the project in your organization. The duration is one month and probably it will be on May.

I would be happy, if you give me an opportunity for the same and it will be a good experience too.

Thanking you
Riya Roy
11th April 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I am Riya Roy, currently pursuing MBA(Finance& HR) from DCSMAT College, Wagamon,Cochin, Kerala. As part of my curriculum, I have to do a project on Organisational study. So I would like to do the project in your organization. The duration is one month and probably it will be on May.

Thanking you
Riya Roy
21st March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

hi i am ayesha i am studying in 4th sem BE in Computer sceince in PESIT college BAngalore. I am searchng for the interrn ship in IT companies like siemens, oracle, hp,IISc. may i know the requirements for the internship. and how to apply for the internships over there.?
19th July 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i am in mca 3rd year n want to do internship in .net platform in c# language. what is the way to apply n what are the criteria???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?