23rd May 2015, 11:54 PM
Nihalmansuri

What is the procedure to apply for a job in ONGC after completing mechanical engineering?

Respected sir,
I am complated my Mechanical engineering.
So i want to apply for the job in ONGC.
What is the process for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for ONGC examination? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  2. How can I get job in IOCL, ONGC or HPCL after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. How can I get job in ONGC after completing B.E. in Petroleum Engineering?
  4. Where can I get a job after completing mechanical engineering? Where can I apply for this?
  5. What books to refer for ONGC examinations related to Mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I get job in ONGC without GATE being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. How may I get a job in USA after completing mechanical engineering from India?
  8. How to apply for training program in ONGC after 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?
  10. Exam pattern of ONGC and SAIL for Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Best books to prepare for ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  13. How to get a job in government companies like ISRO, NASA, BARC, ONGC after passing B.Tech 1st year mechanical engineering?
  14. How to apply for a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How cna I apply for DME job afetr completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  17. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  18. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
26th May 2015, 10:17 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for a job in ONGC after completing mechanical engineering?

ONGC from the current year have started recruiting though the GATE examination.
If you want to get into ONGC, you have to focus on GATE examination of the next year, because this year the exam has already taken place.

For GATE preparation, i would recommend you to join coaching centers. There are lots of good coaching centers namely-

- Made Easy
- Ace Academy
- Gate forum

The reason i am suggesting the coaching is because-

1) They will provide you tailor made material.
2) The competition will help you to go ahead in your preparation.
3) Short tricks are provided.
4) The competitive environment and the features like test Series and Mocks helps you to maintain your preparation regularly.

Also, along with the coaching, try to brush up your basics regularly.
24th July 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for a job in ONGC after completing mechanical engineering?

sir,
I have complated my diploma in mechanical engineering So i want to apply for the job in ONGC.
What is the process for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?