20th August 2012, 09:04 AM
madhur3004

Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?

sir,
pls send me last 10 year ongc paper and syllabus for mechanical engineering,
and books also for ongc entrance test

Related Questions:
28th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?

sir,
pls send me last 10 year ongc paper and syllabus for mechanical engineering,
and books also for ongc entrance test 2012
30th August 2012, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?

Sir, please send me last 10 years question papers for ONGC mechanical stream along with solutions. Would have been a great help..!! Thank you and regards...!!
30th August 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam,
please send the previous papers for ongc graduat level exam to [email protected]
1st May 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir plzz send last 5 quetion paper in ongc related to mechanical engg..
29th March 2014, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Hai human, i need ONGC question papers of past 10 years for the stream of mechanical.It will really help me a lot to get an idea about the exam, which can be very useful to attend the exam and accomplish it.
31st March 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir,plzz can u send me last 10 years question paper of ongc related to mechanical engg.....email me at [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the way to prepare for entire exam held by ongc ? which books should i refer?
7th April 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

if anyone has last ten year ongc mechanical paper than plz mail me to [email protected] and if will get it than i will mail u to all
17th April 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir,plzz can u send me last 10 years question paper of ongc related to mechanical engg.....email me at [email protected]
18th April 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

just want the syllabus for ONGC entrance exam with previous years question papers for mechanical engineering stream
29th November 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?