16th October 2012, 08:50 PM

How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?

HI.
I want to take admissions in B.A first year correspondence.Kindly tell me the last date of admissions and the fee.Kindly tell me one thing more that is it semister wise or not,and i want to confirm that for the admissions i have to go to chd or patiala for admission.Pls tell is there option to fill the admission form online then i can do it immediately.......

Karamjit Singh

chd

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  5. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  9. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  10. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  11. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
  13. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  14. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges? -- [New]
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  16. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  17. Fee structure for M.COM correspondence course? Last date for admission? Is there any entrance test for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
5th November 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?

i want to do BA through any university possible.please provide me with relavent details
13th November 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?

when are the correspondence classes of B.a. are starting
25th November 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for admission in BA and its fee structure?
6th January 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admision in b.a 2nd yr
7th June 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am serving in army at j&k. i want fill up the form for ba first year. plesase tell me what is the last date of filled the forms and what is the corrocepondence procedure for aplyed plz tell me a sir
4th August 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

if i have practical subject in 1st year of ba with regular study can i countinue study with corresspondence admission
18th August 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.A first
year correspondence? What is the last date
for admission and its fee
9th April 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED MY B COM FIRST YEAR AND THEN SOME REASIONS I WAS STOPED MY STUDY .NOW I WANT TO COMPLETE MY GRADUATION BY BA BUT I HAVE 4 YR GAP SO PLEASE LET ME NO HOW TO DO IT .TRUPTI
9th April 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED MY B COM FIRST YEAR AND THEN SOME REASIONS I WAS STOPED MY STUDY .NOW I WANT TO COMPLETE MY GRADUATION BY BA BUT I HAVE 4 YR GAP SO PLEASE LET ME NO HOW TO DO IT .TRUPTI
11th July 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my B.A. (pass) and then some reason i was stopped my study. Now, I want to completed my graduation by B.A.(pass) but I have 12th completed in year 2002 and how correspondence university for admition in ajmer
24th July 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have pass out 12th before marriage nd now I want to graduate after marriage so plz tell me which documents do you want submitted form
24th July 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have pass out 12th before marriage nd now I want to graduate after marriage so plz tell me which documents do you want submitted form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?