3rd October 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become inspector in Odisha? I have completed BSc

i have completed my b.s.c and now i want to become inspector in odisha police so what are the procedure to become inspector

14th October 2015, 10:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become inspector in Odisha? I have completed BSc

The procedure to become inspector in Odisha is to appear for Odisha Civil Services (Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination) conducted by OPSC or through direct recruitment conducted by Odisha Staff Selection Commission.

Eligibility criteria for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 21 years to 25 years .The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate must be of a good moral character and should not be convicted for any criminal offence.

-The candidate should not have more than one spouse living.

-The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia.

-The candidate should have passed M .E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject or passed H.S.C. or equivalent examination with odia as a medium of examination in non language subjects or passed the written test in odia in M.E. School standard conducted by Education Department of State government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?