27th April 2015, 05:28 PM
surendhar kumar.p

What is the procedure to become RTO after finishing diploma in Auto mobile engineering?

I am surendhar kumar completed diploma in auto mobile engineering and what is the procedure and what are the exams to become assistant engineer.? I am not aware about the procedure which we need to follow for the same and it would be great help if someone can provide me the information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for RTO or other related RTO post after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  5. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  6. Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?
  7. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?
  10. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?
  11. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  12. Can I apply for RTO after doing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  13. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
  14. After completing diploma in Automobile Engineering can I apply for RTO or other related RTO posts?
  15. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  16. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  17. What is the procedure for RTO entrance exam?
  18. How can I become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in automobile engineering
27th April 2015, 10:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become RTO after finishing diploma in Auto mobile engineering?

RTO stands for Regional Transport Officer.

State Public Service Commission make recruitment for the post of RTO .

The different posts in RTO are following:-

*Clerk

*Sub Assistant

*Judicial

RTO Clerk Eligibility :

Candidates must be Indian
Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized University.
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 37 years.

RTO Sub Assistant Eligibility :

Candidates must be Indian
Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized University.
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 34 years.

RTO Engineering Eligibility :

Candidates must be Indian.
Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical ).
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 32 years.

The Exam is conducted in the different stages :

Preliminary Examination.

Main Examination.

Interview.
28th April 2015, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become RTO after finishing diploma in Auto mobile engineering?

As per educational qualification, diploma candidate are not eligible for RTO exam.

RTO stands for Road Transport Officer.

It is mainly for the following posts:

Judicial post
Assistant engineer post
Clerk post

Eligibility for different posts are different such as:

For Judicial posts:

Graduation in law i.e.LLB
Age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

For assistant engineer post:

B.Tech or B.E in any stream.
Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

For clerk post:

12th passed with minimum 60% marks.
Age should be in between 21 to 34 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?